http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: My 50 Things

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My 50 Things

I was online this evening and I found this site: http://www.my50.com/
It has 50 things to do in your life time. I decided to copy some of them and add them to a list of things I would like to do. Some of the ones they suggest I have no desire to do, so I didn't include them. Some I have done (like the one on this blog entry) some I have not. I will write about each one (or at least that is my goal).
Watch the sun set and rise
I have not done this on the same day, which they don't require at all. But I have many times seen the sun set at the beach. I love that time of the day, it just seems so peaceful and beautiful. Knowing that we are watching the sun go away and someone, somewhere is watching it rise. I have often said that before I die I want to see the sun rise on the beach.
January of 2010 I was able to watch the sun rise at the beach. We were visiting Clifford and Jill in Japan and I asked if we could go watch the sun rise. Clifford was very hesitant to get up that early to watch the sun rise. But he wanted to please his mother so off we went one dark cold morning. What we were surprised at were the number of people that were there to watch too. It was wonderful and beautiful and the Japanese people apparently thought so too.
Here is a picture I took on that day:
Love to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home