http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Success

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Success

We had a wonderful lesson in Relief Society today. It was given by Bishop Gary Brown. At one point he talked about success in the Gospel (at least that is what I heard, but I couldn't quite find the quote). The thought came to me, "I have been a failure in my life. I am a failure in my career, I studied graphic design and I couldn't find steady long term work in that area. So here I am subbing in the school district. I have failed more times than I can count in losing weight.
The reality is that I am NOT a failure. I succeeded in the important things. I have three wonderful children and two equally wonderful children by marriage. All have been to the temple, two married in the temple. I married a wonderful man in the temple. I love my Savior and I am so grateful that I have been a "success" in my life.
Love to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home