http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Christmas

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas

It is November 30th and I am already a little panicked by Christmas.
I need to get packages mailed to Japan. I need to decorate the house. I need to go shopping for the family in Utah, and then mail it to Utah.
I do have all of the shopping done for the kids in Japan and I plan on mailing things on Friday, but I still need to wrap and find a box for all of it.
I also ordered Richard's present last night. I hope he doesn't look too closely to the credit card this time of year. I can't do debit card online.
After going to Toys R Us today, I think I will stick to online.
I am excited for Christmas, in spite of the fact that only Loradona will be home. I will miss the rest of my kids.
Love to you all.

1 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Jeanette said...

I need to buy everyone's presents, too! Argh! I'm stressing. Also... I'm going to miss you guys. Sure you don't want to come out here? Please? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home