http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Kids

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kids

Sometimes I miss my kids so much. They are all so far away it is hard. Loradona is the closest, but she is a good three hour drive (not something you can do in an evening).
Clifford and Jill are the farthest of course, but even with Jill in Atlanta right now, she might as well be in Japan for all the good it does me.
Jeanette is the same, I just miss them.
Clifford called today and you would think that would have helped. In a way it made it worse.
I miss them coming home and telling me all the good and bad stuff that went on at school.
I think it would be better if I think of the things I don't miss.
Okay, here are the things I DON'T miss:
* Driving to three soccer games on a Saturday.
* Waiting up until they got home at night.
* All the money that was needed for EVERYTHING.
* All the stuff dropped at the front door.
* Dirty dishes - lots of them.
I'm sure there are more. Okay, I'm feeling better.
Love to you all.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Wodin said...

Awww... Well, at least he called you! I've tried calling them several times in the last month, and I never seem to get a hold of them. Sigh.
And I have another thing to add to your list: bickering!
I heart you!

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Grace said...

i still have 2 and am realizing it won't be long before the next oldest will be gone..i am learning to "appreciate" messes in the sink or clothes strewn on her bedroom floor because i know one day the rooms will look spotless with no one to make them a mess :(

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Jeanette said...

Don't forget about how much, er, "fun" it was to take all three of us to the grocery store... even after we were adults!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home