http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Happy Birthday to Me

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

It is my birthday and I am taking time for a little reflection. My life is mostly good. I have very few complaints. I have a wonderful husband who is imperfect (for that I am truly grateful), but always trying to do his best and to better himself. I have three wonderful children, equally wonderful daughter and son in-law. And a perfect granddaughter.
In the last year I have learned a lot about myself. I have learned that I am good enough the way I am. And that if I never loose another pound I am still a good person.
I think I am more spiritual and peaceful now than ever before in my life.
I have learned that if I'm sad, I need to feel it and maybe cry. If I'm happy I should dance around and have a good time. I don't need excuses to eat, I eat when I'm hungry. Am I perfect? NO. And that's okay too.
Love to you all.

3 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger Jeanette said...

I love you, Mommy! Yay for birthdays!

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! I love you!

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Grace said...

Debra...I just read this...I am kind of behind on blogging...Happy Belated Birthday!! You are a great friend! Have fun with your little Granddaughter soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home