The School of Life
Some things I've learned in the last few months:
- Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself. Even if it is someone else that is getting forgiven.
- It is not Judgment Day, therefore I should not judge. And if it is Judgment Day I don't have to be the Judge, so I don't have to worry about it.
- You cannot change yourself by wishing only by doing.
- I am a worthy person.
- I am loved and I deserve that love.
- Even if I never lose an ounce, I still have a worthwhile life.
- Family is everything, but I'm important too.