http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: And a year goes by

Saturday, November 27, 2010

And a year goes by

It has been nearly a year since I wrote in this blog. My guess is that everyone has quit checking and this will go into the great black hole known as the World Wide Web. Well, whatever, here goes.
It has been an eventful year. Some good, some not so good.
Not so good:
  • Loradona lost her job, because her boss is an a** h***. I'm not usually a swearer, but that is just the truth, there is no other way to say it.
  • I no longer have a steady job, back to subbing. Nothing really underhanded or anything, just no job
Good:
  • We went to Japan last December and into January. It was loads of fun and I got to see and cuddle my beautiful granddaughter. I can't believe how beautiful she is and how much fun she is.
  • Loradona moved in with us. In spite of her job loss, she is generally up beat and it is fun to have her around.
  • I have been doing a lot of subbing, in a variety of spots. Tomorrow I even get to do secretary work.
  • We were able to buy a new car in June. It is nice to have two cars that are reliable.
All and all things are going well. I still pray that Loradona will get a job. I know that Heavenly Father has something in mind for her.
I also pray for Clifford, especially right now. North Korea is being aggressive to South Korea (bombed an island with civilians on it), so Clifford and his group are going to show support to S. Korea.
Love to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home