http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: A Good Day

Friday, September 30, 2005

A Good Day

Yesterday was Stake Temple day. Richard meet me at work and we went to the Temple. It was really nice to see so many people that I know an love in the Temple.
I did my grandmother's sister and Richard did her brother. It was really touching.
By the way Jeanette, if you read this. Josh Fisher sent in his mission papers. He should hear back in a few weeks.
The problem with going to the Temple and them having to go to work today is that I'm really tired. But I'm sure I'll survive.
It's raining so I guess I won't ride my bike. Which is fine, because of the previously mentioned tiredness. Maybe I will feel less tired after my shower. Okay...off I go.
Have a wonderful day.
Love to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home