http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Welcome to the 21st Century!

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Welcome to the 21st Century!

Well, I am now officially in the 21st century. I have a cell phone. We got a VCR after everybody and their dog had one (less time, relatively to get a DVD). We just fairly recently got a microwave and now I have a cell phone. What is the world coming to?
As Blondie would say "Call me anytime..."
When I was looking at cell phones to decide what I wanted, there was one that had a mirrior on it. Yes, a mirrior. So that you can drive, put on your makeup and talk on your cell phone all at the same time. When the sales person pointed out that feature I said "How very Barbie".
Love to you all.

3 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, so you could theoretically become the single most dangerous person on the road!

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA. Wow, "How very Barbie"... I love you, Mom. That is about the coolest response anyone could've come up with, in my opinion. Congratulations.
My opinion on cell phones... I wouldn't say no to one, but I'm not going out of my way to get one.

I love you, Mommy!

Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Wodin said...

Yay for cell phones! Hurrah! I shall have to call you sometime when you can actually answer the phone.
Loradona

 

Post a Comment

<< Home