http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: A good day

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A good day

Yesterday was a good day. My son called while I was eating lunch and we had a really nice chat. Nothing really important. At one point he was interrupted and had to talk to someone else who was there with him and I was just listening. I couldn't hear both sides of the conversation and it really didn't matter. My thought at the time was that I just like hearing his voice. Lame as it sounds it is true.
All of my children are going to be in Utah this weekend. How I wish I could be there too. But, it is not to be. I will have to wait until December for all of us to be together again.
Well, must get ready to go to work. I am riding my bike to work.
Love to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home