http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: The Newspaper

Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Newspaper

Maybe I'm being unreasonable.
There is one section of the newspaper that I like to read. The Editorial page. My favorite part is the letters, but I also enjoy the columns and articles. So, why is it so hard to get that section of the paper? I NEVER get to read it the day is comes out because Richard takes it with him to work to read on the train. I'm okay with that. But when he leaves yesterdays paper on the floor for me to pick up the least he could do is leave the whole paper not just a part of it.
Today I found the front part of the "Metro" section and when I turned to go to the Editorial section, it wasn't there. I looked through the pile of papers and no, it is not there.
I don't get to read the paper, but yet I'm the one to pick it up off the floor, or the couch or the table, wherever it is left. I am sick of it.
I know that it is just the newspaper, but I just would like to read it. Am I being unreasonable?
(Side note: I know that no one will actually read this, let alone answer that, because really who cares?)

3 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Wodin said...

Oh, Mommy, I care. It is frustrating. If only you could order the newspaper like a sandwich at a restaurant: "Yes, I'd like The Oregonian, please, with double Metro sections, please." That would solve everyone's problems.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Debra/Mom said...

I know that you care. I didn't mean that you didn't care about ME...
Well, I do call it my "Rant" now don't I ;)

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Wodin said...

Oooh! And I would also ask for extra comics on the side. But that's just me.
Rant on, Mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home