http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Before I die

Monday, September 26, 2005

Before I die

Yesterday at Church in the Family History Library there was a picture of the San Diego Temple. Someone said "What Temple is that?" "The San Diego" came the reply. I made the statement that it is one of the Temples I want to see before I die. We had a small discussion on that and I decided that I would put a list here of the things I want to do (that I have not done) before I die.
In no particular order.
• Visit the San Diego Temple
• Go to Europe
• Visit New York City
• Visit Washington D.C.
• Visit the Navoo Temple
• Go to my Grandchildren's Temple weddings
• Go to a Tropical Island (Hawaii or Tahiti)
I believe it is all doable. The N.Y., D.C., Navoo Temple could all be done on the same trip.
Well, you all have a great day! I'm off to the gym.

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Wodin said...

Yay for aspirations! Sounds like fun. Better start saving... They're expensive aspirations!
I love you Mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home