http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Smoking KILLS!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Smoking KILLS!

Why is that people smoke? Honestly if you can answer that I would like to know.
Smoking KILLS millions of people every year world wide, yet it is just considered a "life choice", not the evil thing that it really is.
And what is it with smokers that think the world is their ash tray? All the time I see people throwing their cigarettes out the window of their car or just throwing them on the ground. People that probably would never throw trash out their window, yet they throw their cigarette butts out the window. Why? I really would like to talk to some smokers and know the answers.
In other news (somewhat related) my mother is in the hospital again. She has pneumonia this time. She may come home today, but I doubt it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home