http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Miss Congeniality 2

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Miss Congeniality 2

Last Thursday the Bishopric ladies went to the movies. We went to see Miss Congeniality 2. I wasn’t expecting too much because it IS a sequel after all. I was pleasantly surprised. It was really good. It is a good movie for a "girls night out" or a "date night" either one. But I highly recommend it. It was a fun movie. Don't expect anything deep of philosophical, just light fair.
Love to you all.

2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was there anything deep or philisophical in the first one? I mean, really?
But, hey, I don't mind that. I like National Treasure, too...

I love you.

Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Debra/Mom said...

No, this one is decidedly anti "Barbie", which is good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home