http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Self Assessment

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Self Assessment

Things I've decided:
* I should excersise EVERY day. Because I really do feel better. Not just physically but emotionally too.
* I need to stop with the negative vibs. They will only make me old and bitter. Any advice to help me quit thinking negative thoughts would be appreciated.
I rode my bike to work today and I'm excited that I don't have anyone to rescue me if it is raining after work. I will just have to take what comes.
Right now it is quite at work - which is why I can write this.
On another note, I am so silly. While writing this there was a word that I couldn't remember how to spell. I was trying different spellings and none of them seemed right. Then all of a sudden I thought "What am I doing, I work in a bookstore. We have dictionaries." So, I got out a dictionary and looked up the word. I do LOVE working at a bookstore.
Love to you all.

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Wodin said...

Mom, You are hilarious. About the negative vibes: think happy thoughts! Okay, that was a little too Peter Pan. Think of your favorite hymn or primary song, and hum/whistle/sing it when you get down--a peppy song is better. Or think of something funny. I like to think of Cliff, because every time I think of him, I start laughing. Like I think of the time he ran up behind me wearing that stupid mask. Or the time he woke me up using Pink Floyd's "One of These Days." Or the time he pranked Wendy's car. Or... You get the idea. I like to think of Jeanette, too, because she is also inately funny. I have some funny siblings.

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are quite amusing, I agree.
As for the happy versus bitter thoughts, I yet again agree with my fantasmically (hee, is that a word? I don't work at a bookstore, but I do have a dictionary if I wanted to look it up... I don't want to) wise older sister. Think of me--I'm hilarious! ;) I also think of my sunbeams in addition to family. I'm sure you can think of what makes you laugh, yes?
Good luck with the excercise thing. I agree with that, too!

I love you.

Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home