http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: The Good the Bad and...

Thursday, March 17, 2005

The Good the Bad and...

I have to go to work today. I would rather stay home and be here when Loradona comes home. But the good news is that Loradona is coming home :)
As far as barely above minimum wage jobs go, this one isn't so bad. I just wish I could have more control over my schedule. Like I could take a day off without EVERYBODY'S schedule being all messed up. I wish I could go in at say 6am some days and work my 8 hours and then be done. You can't do that in retail. The store is only open from 10 to 6. But that is the good part, it isn't open in the evening and it is closed on Sunday. So, that is a good thing.
I am done whining.
LORADONA IS COMING HOME!
Love to you all.

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do go in at 6 AM to my job, but I also have no say. I can't go in at 10 some days if I want to, it's always six. So, we're kind of on the same boat...
Corynne and I are already planning our summers... getting a job is job one. That'll be fun. So, if you hear of any where I can work... literally, any where.
I love you, Mommy.

Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home