http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Sunday Calls

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sunday Calls

It's a little sad. I talked to all three of my children today and it wasn't enough. Last week when Loradona was home on Spring Break and we talked a lot. Especially driving up to Tacoma.
I only talked to Clifford for a short time, he had to leave :(
I missed just chatting, about nothing. Hopefully we can talk later this week.
I had a nice talk with Jeanette and I will be seeing Jeanette in a little over two weeks. That will be good! We will be able to talk all the way from Utah :)
Good Night all.
Love to you all.

2 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss talking about nothing, too... that's the best kind of talking!

I love you.

Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe we can talk on Saturdays. Let me what time would work for in an E-mail. Or you can use your fancy-pants cell phone and call me and leave a message saying what time would work. I love you.
Clifford

 

Post a Comment

<< Home