http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Elizabeth Pearl Greenwood

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Elizabeth Pearl Greenwood

On Sunday night, not quite 4 year old Betsy died. Her last words were "I love you" to her parents. She died in her fathers’ arms. And went into the arms of another Father.
I prayed for a miracle, I still believe in miracles, but it wasn’t to be this time. I can’t imagine losing a child. Her parents are so strong, I’m not sure I am that strong. I hope I never have to know if I’m that strong.
One story that her father told at the funeral: One day they were coming home from church and he asked her "Betsy Pearl how was church". Betsy responded, "I not Betsy Pearl, I Betsy Sunbeam".
Love to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home