http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Back to 50 Things: Ride a Roller Coaster

Friday, September 14, 2012

Back to 50 Things: Ride a Roller Coaster

I have, in the distant past, rode a fairly sedate roller coaster. I had never ridden a three loop, make you dizzy, want to throw up kind of roller coaster. Until this past summer. I went to visit Jeanette, Kyler and baby girl in July. We went to The Mall at Edmonton. It had EVERYTHING, including a hotel. One of the things it had was a rockin' roller coaster. Yes, it had three loops that send you upside down. It had parts that you were sideways. It took 3 minutes? But it felt like 20. I barely opened my eyes the whole time. I think I screamed the whole time, I know that by the end I was screaming, "Is it done yet!?".
I did NOT pee my pants, I did NOT throw up AND I did NOT go on it again. The rest of the day was a lot of fun.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Jeanette said...

That was a scary roller coaster... It might be best you kept your eyes shut. Kyler and I both kept them open and our eyes tried to black out anyway. But you did it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home