http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: It was a beautiful day!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It was a beautiful day!

I'm not sure, but I don't believe that breaking your arm is on the 50 things to do before you die. If it is, I have just completed one more.
On Friday the 13th (I know, ironic) we were in Utah and babysitting Lilia (see picture). We went to the park, it was a beautiful day. Then BAM out of nowhere came this latter and tripped me. I will skip the gory details and say that the bone that is suppose to be one piece is now in four.
It has slowed me down quit a bit, for example, I have taken most of the day to type this left handed.
I do feel really blessed, for more reasons than I want to spend the time to type, but the following picture represents a lot of them.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heart you, Mom! I should really leave the computer and go say hi in person!
Love,
Your Dorky Daughter

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Jeanette said...

You know, Mom, you have two new granddaughters you should write about!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home