http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Who needs sleep? Well, you're never gonna get it...

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Who needs sleep? Well, you're never gonna get it...

I woke up this morning at 3:45. I laid there thinking (my brain was WAY more awake than I was) until 4:00 and I got up. I wrote the two notes that my brain said that I needed to write and sent some emails and now I am waiting for my brain to let me go back to bed.
Luckily today I don't have to go to work.
Love to you all.

1 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so I was totally going to comment on all this stuff earlier, but the computer wouldn't let me. Well, the website wouldn't. Anyway...
Nice BNL quote! I am proud of your mad bike-riding skills! You are cool, and my mommy, which must make you even cooler... ;)

Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home