http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Busy Day

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Busy Day

I've got the lasagna done, ready to bake. I got the tires pumped up on Teryl's bike. I rode about 10 or 15 minutes, mostly because of time constraints, but I do realize that I need some serious training to be able to ride to work. Tomorrow I will have more time. I think I will ride toward work for about 15 minutes and see how far I get and then come home.
I still have to get ready (shower etc) for my doctor appointment and finish getting ready for our "missionaries", clean the house, a kingdom to run, a wife to murder and Guilder to frame for it.
Oh, well I DID say that it was a busy day.
Love to all.

2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Wodin said...

I think you'd rather frame Guilder, but that's just me. Maybe you have some grudge against Gilda. Who am I to say?

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Debra/Mom said...

I changed it. Sorry, you are right. I have nothing against Gilda, she was a very funny lady.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home