http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Auuuggg!

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Auuuggg!

I can't believe that my brother is such a putz! I finally got Mom talked into a will and he calls her and says he doesn't like it. He doesn't like that I am the "Personal Representative". He even said that his brother-in-law cheated his wife out of stuff. I'm assuming that he thinks I will do the same. THAT'S why there is a will, for heaven's sake!
He's calling tonight and we are going to discuss it. Basically I am going to tell him that if he wants to change it go right ahead. If someone else is the Personal Representative they will charge the Estate, I won't. I am DONE with it.

1 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Wodin said...

Whoa. So what didn't he like? And what does he think a "Personal Representative" does? What does he want to do instead? Was he just hoping that Grandma would die without a will so that you guys could fight about it? And didn't he say ages ago that Grandma needed a will? Oy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home