http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: A Job

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A Job

I have decided that I am going to look for work. It's a little scary, because the job I have isn't bad, it's just not good. I know that I'm not going to get anything that is graphic design, so I have to resign myself to that. The semi-perfect job would have the following qualifications:
• Work part time (Monday -Wednesday or Thursday 8-5)
• Have a clean environment, no jeans except on casual Friday
• NO working weekends
• Possibility of building up sick/vacation time.
• Paid holidays
• No standing for long hours
• I don't mind phone work, maybe some kind of customer service call center???
I really don't know, but I would REALLY like it if something would drop in my lap. But that happened once and it ended up being not so good.
Love to you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home