http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Happiness

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Happiness

At Church (Relief Society), every month they have passed around a basket of chocolate bars. They started doing this in January and they said "If your birthday is this month please take a candy bar out of the basket". I thought, "I have to wait out the WHOLE YEAR" Okay, so it's not the WHOLE YEAR, but I had to wait until November. So, today they passed around the basket of chocolate and I took my chocolate bar. I came home and I am really enjoying my chocolate bar, and then...it is gone. Sad. But it was a good chocolate bar. I start to fold up the wrapper to throw it away and low and behold! Something is in the wrapper. I still have a little square left.
So, for me, today, Happiness is some chocolate left in your wrapper when you thought it was all gone.
Love to you all.

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Jeanette said...

I totally understand. I thought I had eaten all of those peanut butter M&M's that you sent me, but I still had five, and it made me really excited! I ate them happily...
I love you, Mommy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home