http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Am I Just Too Nosey?

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Am I Just Too Nosey?

You know that scene in Men In Black, where the older guy goes to the computer and looks up his old girlfriend? He watches her in her garden or something and it's obvious that he is watching her via satellite.
I would like to do that with my children. Sometimes I just miss seeing them. They wouldn't have to be doing anything interesting. Heck, they could be doing their homework (THAT would make me extremely happy). I don't really care. I just would like to see them sometimes.
Love to you all

2 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Wodin said...

Yes, Mom, sometimes you are nosey. But you are still our Mom, and we love you. I'll try to satisfy your curiosity.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Jeanette said...

You want to live vicariously...? Or just pry? ;)
Well, either way, I do give you some details of my life, no?
I love you, Mommy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home