http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Update the Texas Part

Friday, January 06, 2006

Update the Texas Part

Wow! It has been a while since I "ranted".
The holidays were wonderful and joyous. I will update in parts. As it would take some time to update it all.
The excitement started on Dec. 12th when we got up at some unheard of hour to catch a plane to Dallas, Texas. After getting the rental car/van we drove north for about a half-hour and found a Jack-in-the-box, as we were all starving. I talked Loradona into ordering a JUMBO size in order to get the "Party Jack". When I said "Don't we get a Party Jack?" The woman informed us that they were out of Party Jacks and all they had was "Texas Ranger (as in the baseball team) Jack". I did a "Whoop" and said that I would love to have that. I think she thought I was a little weird, but she gave me one and it now sits proudly on the antenna of the Subaru.
After a 2 1/2-hour ride from the airport with out problems, well, if you don't count the fact that Steffenie said "left" in her directions and she meant "right". We finally arrived at our Texas Ranch.
They have three donkeys, a bunch of goats, dogs and two chickens.
The stay was quite pleasant and fun. We even took a trip to Oklahoma. So now I can say I've been to Texas AND Oklahoma.
Fun time was had by all.
Love to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home