I'm trying to be positive about work. So here goes.
Reasons why this job is good:
• They pay me money to go there.
• I only have to work two days a week.
• As opposed to three of four days to still be part time.
• All the books I would ever want to read.
• I'm close to home and I can ride my bike in good weather.
I'm not going to list all of the things that are bugging me, because I am trying to stay positive. But I am thinking of looking for something else. I'm just not sure what I can do with a degree in graphic design that is now miserably out of date.
Love to you all.