http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Work

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Work

I'm trying to be positive about work. So here goes.
Reasons why this job is good:
• They pay me money to go there.
• I only have to work two days a week.
• As opposed to three of four days to still be part time.
• All the books I would ever want to read.
• I'm close to home and I can ride my bike in good weather.
I'm not going to list all of the things that are bugging me, because I am trying to stay positive. But I am thinking of looking for something else. I'm just not sure what I can do with a degree in graphic design that is now miserably out of date.
Love to you all.

3 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Jeanette said...

I like the access to the books, too, Mommy! Think of me! ;)
I love you!

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Wodin said...

Think peppy, Mom. And, by all means, keep looking. You never know when something perfectly lovely will come along. And in the meantime? You still have a job.
(and the word verification "word" is "porkder." I think Blogger is trying to insult me.)

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Debra/Mom said...

Honestly, I think the job that would make me happiest is to be independently wealthy and travel the world. Visit my children whenever it is appropriate (like OCS graduation). So, what I REALLY want is to not work at all, so I can spend time painting. Awwww that would be the life.
Love to you all

 

Post a Comment

<< Home