http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Christmas Shopping

Monday, November 28, 2005

Christmas Shopping

I am almost done Christmas shopping. Loradona and Clifford are done. I need to get one thing for Jeanette and I'll be done with the kids.
I think I know what I'm getting Mom May and I'm way excited about it.
We haven't got the names figured out for the May side, so I don't have that done and I have to get something for Shanna at work.
Oh, and I need to get something for Richard. Any ideas people? He is so hard. I DON'T want to get him shirts or ties. Blah!
Other than that it is all lookin' good.
Love to you all. And Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Jeanette said...

I have no idea what I'm getting Dad, either, if it makes you feel better...
I love you, Mommy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home