http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Busy Saturday

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Busy Saturday

I was able to sleep in today, which is a rare treat. When I woke Richard asked me if I wanted pancakes, (of course) so he made us pancakes.
Later, while he was gone to help someone move I cleaned house and built a cabinet for the bathroom. I am very proud of myself, as I did it all by myself. I will hang it up (it will hang above the toilet) on Monday.
In the afternoon Mom M. and I went to Saturday's Market. We rode the Max train and didn't get lost or anything :) It was a beautiful day, a bit chilly, but beautiful none the less. I didn't get anything on my list, but Mom got something for Steffenie (just in case Steffenie finds this I won't mention what it was, but call me if you want to know and I will tell you).
Richard and I went to the Reedville Cafe for dinner. The only thing sad about that was that Richard left his box of leftovers on the table.
After that it was off to the grocery story and then home to vacuum and watch my British Comedies.
Oh, and OSU lost :( I'm sorry Loradona.
Love to you all

2 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Blogger Jeanette said...

OSU lost their Civil War game, and BYU lost to the University of Utah yesterday, too. Bummer.
My roommate made us pancakes this morning, it was fabulous, so mad props to Dad for making pancakes.
I can't wait to see this cabinet, by the way... I'm sad that I don't get to help you do stuff like that anymore.
I love you, Mommy!

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Wodin said...

Yeah, they lost, even though I was wearing my lucky black and orange striped socks. Sad. But it sounds like your day, thought busy, was positively lovely! Jealous...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home