http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Update

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Update

I realize that I did not update you all on the toilet thing.
Monday morning I called Reedville Plumbing and left a message. Then I called Mr. Rooter and they said it might be today, but probably tomorrow. "Do you NEED one today?" "Yes" I reply. "Well we'll see what we can do".
Shortly there after Reedville Plumbing called back. After taking my info she says she will have to call me back after she talks to the plumbers.
In the mean time I have called my tennis partner to say I'm not sure when/if I be playing tennis today. I called my mom and said I'm not sure when/if I can take her shopping.
R.P. calls back and says "Can someone come by in the next half our?" "Yes!" I eagerly reply. About 20 minutes later the gentleman comes knocking on my door. 45 minutes later I am $160 poorer, but a lot happier, because now I have a non leaking toilet.
I am able to go play tennis, take my mom shopping. All is good. And we all lived happily ever after.
The end (until the next time).
Love to you all.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pretty quick! I'm impressed! Yay!

I love you, Mommy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home