http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Bike Ride

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Bike Ride

I went on my bike ride today. I rode up to the Bennett's. I then talked to Kaleen for a while and proceeded to ride down to the park where I ate my lunch. It was fun, but I'm a little tired.
Yesterday I played tennis and my game was REALLY on. I wish I could play that well all of the time. I wish I could play more often. I thought about taking a tennis class through THPR, but it is really hard to get into those classes.
I could enter a triathlon. Biking, Tennis and...eating! :)
Love to you all




Girls, we should talk about Clifford. He doesn't come here, so we can talk about him ;)

2 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Wodin said...

Totally. What should we say about him? Should we speculate on anything? Should we guess that perhaps he has grown a second nose? Or that perhaps one of his fingers is broken? Oh, wait...

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Debra/Mom said...

I like the idea that he grew a second nose. Because his nose is not efficient enough, so he needed a second one.
Or maybe start a rumor that he is going to New Orleans...Oh, he IS going to New Orleans. Maybe he could be kidnapped. That's it! He was kidnapped and taken to New Orleans and a hex was put on him, so he doesn't know his family any more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home