http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Frustrating Day

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Frustrating Day

The tolit is leaking. I wanted to order some things from the catalog and they were (mostly) unavailable. I couldn't write in my blog because it wouldn't work on my Mac.
You get the idea.
I am now on Richard's computer.
I don't know if I will ever be able to do this on my Mac again, how sad.
On the up side. We saw Wallace and Gromit last night. Great movie! If you have not seen it you should go right away. Now! Go!
Love to you all.

1 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Wodin said...

Oh no! What is wrong with the toilet? Icky. I will talk to you tomorrow. In the meanwhile, remind your other children that you have a blog, too. I don't like being alone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home