http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Okay, things are maybe looking up

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Okay, things are maybe looking up

I am back on my Mac. Yeah! I don't know what was wrong, but it is working now.
All of the things I had planned to do on Monday are going to have to be side lined. I am going to be calling a plumber and probably waiting around for him (or her) to show up.
Why can't we just take a stick of dynamite to the bathroom and start over? Okay, so there are a few things I want to take out (Teryl's glass things) before I blow it up. But not a lot. It would be so fun. Oh well.
Love to you all.

2 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, that could be fun, except... our house might go down with it. That may not be quite so fun, I am rather attached to it after 20 years, and I'm sure you are, too.
Plus, I doubt the insurance would cover purposeful demolition.

Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Wodin said...

You see, Jeanette, I think purposeful demolition is something you would do, so that might not be the best admonition in this case.
Just kidding! Don't shoot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home