http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Surgery

Monday, June 05, 2006

Surgery

I am scheduled for July 3rd. Happy Independence Day to me!
I'm not really worried. I suppose I am in a way...I'm not sure really. I know that it's not a big deal. It's the "good" kind of skin cancer. I have not told my mother yet. I know that she will be all worried. I may not even use the "C" word at all with her. But she's not stupid, so she will figure it out probably.
Richard is going to take that day off work, which will be fun, because then he will be off for the 4th too. But the good news is that I get to visit a plastic surgeon. Maybe I can talk him into a little nip and tuck...something around the eyes maybe.
Love to you all.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Jeanette said...

Yay for a disappearing mushroom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home