http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Letters

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Letters

We got two letters from Clifford this week. Thursday seems to be the day we get letters from Clifford. We got one last week.
Clifford called on Friday. He called us on the cell phone, so I couldn't take notes. Consequently I don't remember much what he said. He sounded pretty good. He has been sick though. But he said he is getting better.
They had on base liberty this weekend. He said that there is not a whole lot to do. But I suspect that he would like to go visit his friends in Atlanta and will probably do that once he has weekend liberty off base.
He definitely has his cell phone because that was what he used to call my cell phone.
I have a cold this week, and I feel scatter brained. So I'm hoping this makes sense.
Love to you all.

1 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger Jeanette said...

He should come visit me for a weekend... ;)
I love you, Mommy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home