http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: A Walk Down Memory Lane

Thursday, March 02, 2006

A Walk Down Memory Lane

In August of 1991 the kids (with my help) put together a time capsule. I asked each one of them what they wanted in life and then some predictions. Here they are:
What Loradona wants out of life: "I want to be someone who works with animals. I want to go to BYU"
Children? "Two would be nice. I want to be a really good mom. I want to be able to make them laugh, like you do"
What Clifford wants in life: "To be some kind of scientist or pro-soccer player or a player in the NBA. I want two kids, a boy and a girl and four grandkids. I want to be the greatest Dad and Grandpa that anybody ever had and the funniest"
What Jeanette wants out of life: "I want to be a zoologist, or something that works with animals. I want to have two children. I want to add what dona did – I want to be a good mom"
I’m really flattered that they thought I was a good mom (at least I THINK that’s what they thought).

Our Predictions for Height for:
Loradaona
Loradona says: 5’6"
Clifford says: 5’5"
Jeanette says: 5’5"
Mom says: 5’4"
Clifford
Loradona says: 6’0"
Clifford says: 6’1"
Jeanette says: 6’3"
Mom says: 6’0"
Jeanette
Loradona says: 5’9"
Clifford says: 5’9"
Jeanette says: 5’9"
Mom says: 5’8"

Love to you all.

4 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Wodin said...

My favorite part of that list? Than Jeanette wanted to do everything I did. Ha! What a cute little copycat!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Wodin said...

Oh, and you ARE a good mom.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Jeanette said...

Hey, I was SIX! Of course I wanted to do everything my older sister did! Jeez. Besides, can you blame me? You're just soooooo cool.
I love you, Mommy. You ARE a good mom, I agree with Loradona. And, apparently, the one who can guess our heights with the most accuracy. Except Cliff. Everyone was wrong about him.

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess we were all off the mark with the height stuff. We're all shorter than we expected.
-Cliff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home