http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Monday

Monday, February 13, 2006

Monday

No letter from Clifford today. He did say that he sent us one though, so I am still looking forward to that.
I did not leave the house today. I stayed home and worked on the painting that I started on Martin Luther King Day. It is done now. I started a new one this evening, we'll see how long it takes me to paint this one. This one is water color, so it's a little tricky. Whereas the one I just finished was in acrylic. The other difference is that the one I just finished came from a dream, this new one is going to be from an actual picture.
I feel like a slug though. I didn't go to the gym or anything. But I painted. Which makes me happy. And I think it make my Heavenly Father happy too, although I can't explain that at all. Just a feeling that I have.
Love to you all.

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Jeanette said...

I want to see this painting from your dream! It sounds cool!

I love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home