http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Life is good or at least nothing bad

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Life is good or at least nothing bad

Okay, so it has been a while since I posted anything here. I think because nothing much is happening. I mean nothing interesting. I suppose that that's a good thing. Because if I had been run off the road while riding my bike to work, then I would have something to write about. So, it's a good thing that I don't.
No one has commented about my picture. The Viking Mother! Isn't it grand? Jeanette helped me to get it posted.
I do have an appointment with a surgeon finally. But it is going to take four appointments to get my "mushroom" (Loradona's word for it) taken care of. I'm not sure if that is four in the same week (which is what I believe), or four a week apart.We shall see.
Love to you all.

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger Jeanette said...

I haven't commented because I made it happen...

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Wodin said...

Um, I hadn't commented on your picture because I hadn't noticed. Sorry! Forgive me?
ps--the word verification word is "myvth" which is almost "myth" which makes me think about the norse myths and whatnot because of your viking picture. The "ps" is now officially longer than the actual comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home