http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Phone calls

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Phone calls

I was able to talk to all of my children in the past couple of days. Yes, I was even able to talk to Clifford. He is allowed one 15 minute phone call a week. So that will be nice.
Talking to the girls is good. But I never feel like it is enough. When I am physically with them we talk and talk about nothing sometimes, but sometimes it's about really meaningful stuff. It kind of feels like you can't get to the meaningful conversations until you've had a while of meaningless. So hence, not enough time to get to the meat.
I would give my right arm to go to Pensacola for Clifford's graduation. It is on Friday, April 21st. I was looking at plane tickets yesterday. They are nearly $500. I was thinking if they were $300 maybe, but $500...
Love to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home