http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Money :P

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Money :P

I now understand why someone would rob a bank. I could go to the bank and say "give me $1000" I could have my squirt gun with me. I don't need all the money in the till, just a thousand dollars to go to Florida. It doesn't seem like much, but it might as well be a million.
Why do some people have so much and others have so little? (Just so you know, I don't count my self in either of those catigories, but somewhere in between). It is just not fair. Oprah gives away her "favorite things" to her whole audience and that is worth THOUSANDS. All I need is ONE thousand.
Yeah, I just need to rob a bank, and not a really rich bank either.
Love to you all.

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Wodin said...

Yo, I am down with that bank thing. Oh, wait; were you just kidding? In that case, I am totally just kidding, too, my wanted poster notwithstanding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home