http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Aunt Jean

Friday, November 04, 2005

Aunt Jean

I felt that it was important to apologize, because I never want anyone to feel bad because of what I say. I know what it is like to feel bad because of what people say. So I sent a letter and apologized. The next thing I know my mom says that her sister wants to know what I was apologizing for. She said she didn't remember anything I said. I said that maybe she should talk to her (meaning Aunt Jean's) son. And then I changed the subject.
If she really doesn't recall what I said, why would she talk to Paul about it? And why would he be all upset about what I said to his mom?
And here is the real question: Why does this keep bothering ME? I thought it would quit bothering me when I wrote the note, but obviously it has not.
Love to you all.

1 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mommy... now you're being cryptic. I don't understand...

I love you, though, Mommy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home