http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Holidays

Monday, October 24, 2005

Holidays

I know it seems like I'm rushing things but I'm trying to get my Christmas shopping done. I want to get it done before I go to Atlanta. I have some really good ideas for Loradona and Jeanette, but Clifford and Richard are hard.
Any suggestions people?
Speaking of holidays I am going to be all by my self on Halloween. Richard is going to Tennessee on Sunday. I will have to hand out candy to the kiddies by my self. I think I will rent a really funny movie for that night. I say funny not scary because I'm a wus (is that how you spell that?) when I'm at home a lone. Any suggestions there?
Love to you all.

1 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never have any ideas for Dad other than shirts and ties and stuff, which seems so... boring. Ah, well, that's all I've got. Sorry.

I love you, Mommy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home