http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Utah and graduation

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Utah and graduation

My trip to Utah was a lot of fun. I will try to tell it via the pictures I took.


This is the beginning of the trip. The cat thought she was going too.


We stopped on our way at a rocket display at ATK. Notice the USN rocket.
I just thought this was funny. I'm sure people try it.


This is me standing on the Golden Spike (or where it was at one time). It is now on display at Standford University.

This is one of the original trains that ran on the track. We missed them being actually out by a week.

This is called the Chinese Arch along the railroad line. Richard is posed so nice, don't you think?

Finally Graduation!

Here is the family with the graduate. Isn't she adorable?

A fun time was had by all. I will post more pictures on Facebook when I get a chance.
Love to you all.


Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Grace said...

great photos Debra...I bet that Jeanette is finally able to have her diploma and move on...what are her plans? I forgot what her major was

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Debra/Mom said...

She is now a lab assistant at the Huntsman Cancer Center it SLC. She is loving it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home