http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Dreams

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dreams

I have been meaning to blog about San Diego, and I will, I promise. But I had to blog about this before I forgot it.
Last night I had a dream. We had just bought a surplus copy machine from the Navy. The big kind, like they have in offices or schools. So one night I am looking at it and a hand comes out. Now, I am not freaked out by the hand coming out of this machine, I don't know why. I somehow know that it is a sailor's hand (because we purchased it from the Navy?). I notice that he is wearing a CTR ring, so I grab his hand (to shake it?). He pulls back like he is not expecting that. The next thing I know there are all kinds of government people there, FBI, CIA, Secret Service, I don't know, just a lot. Richard is asking me what I did. When I told him, he can't believe I would grab the hand. "But he had a CTR ring on" I say. He still couldn't believe that I would do that. Like I should know better.
Weird dream, but fun none the less.
Love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home