http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Jeans

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Jeans

So I went shopping for jeans the other day and for all of you that don't know, I have really short legs. I also wear a large size (we won't mention the exact size).
So I am looking in the "Women's" section. I can not find anything in this section with "short" or "petite". So, across the aisle was the "Petite" section. So, silly me, I went to look over there. There was a whole rack of jeans, but they are 0-6. But here was the thing that surprised me: This rack of petite jeans had panels in them, to "make you look slimmer". Why would someone who is a size 0 need to look slimmer? I don't get it. There were no such jeans in the Women's section.
Love to you all.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Hesses Madhouse said...

Jeans are the WORST to shop for. Hope you find some that you LOVE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home