http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: The many faces of Me

Sunday, December 21, 2008

The many faces of Me

Okay, please don't think I'm crazy, but I have three "voices" in my head. You know how in cartoons the character has a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other? Well it's kind of like that. But here's where it does get a little crazy. Of late I have started to name them. Here they are:
Debbie: She is the child. She is easily hurt. She also doesn't speak up for herself.
Debra: She is mostly just me. She is kind and generous and smart.
Bea: (I wanted to call this one "B****" but Debra wouldn't let me ;) ) She is mean and sarcastic. She "doesn't care" what others think. She is also very opinionated and judgmental.
Now that I've introduced you to all the the many Me's, what do you think? Am I crazy? Has that train left the station years ago? Or am I just the creative artistic type?
Whatever it is, sometimes it helps me when I tell Bea to "SHUT UP".
Love you all

3 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger JJ Happyrock said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger JJ Happyrock said...

I don't mind a little Bea once in awhile - it spices things up - a little flavor, a little kick (sometimes, literally)

I am reminded of the movie Fried Green Tomatoes...TIWANDA!

love jey

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Messy Jess said...

Oh thank heavens I'm not alone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home