http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Dreams or are they nightmares

Friday, November 21, 2008

Dreams or are they nightmares

In honor of my daughters I am going to tell about the weird dream I had last night.
I dreamed that Jane (Nick & Lacy's Mom) died. It was really sad, it was very sudden. She apparently got shot at a fast food place.
This is were it gets really self serving. In my dream I thought, "Maybe they will hire me to replace her. I have subbed for her sometimes."
Then at one point I woke up and remembered my dream, but I went right back to sleep. Then I continued dreaming. And in my dream I was able to save her from being killed, because I had dreamed it was able to stop it. I was this big hero because not only did I save Jane, but I also saved the man who would have shot Jane. Now he doesn't have to go through life having killed someone, not to mention prison.
But the really bizarre thing is, that I already had told her husband, Tony that I dreamed that she was going to be killed. So he went ahead and had a memorial service for her. When I got to the service, I said that she wasn't dead, that I had saved her (and the gunman). I told Tony that Jane was going to say to him, "You had a WHAT?"
I do believe that I redeemed myself in the end.
Love to you all.

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Wodin said...

Mother, I am dying of laughter right now, and it's kind of embarrassing because I am in public. ThAT is an awesome dream.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home