http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: I hope they call me on a mission...

Monday, October 09, 2006

I hope they call me on a mission...

Jeanette is going on a mission! I was very excited last night when she told me. I kept thinking "What happened to my little girl? She is so grown up and mature". Then Loradona and I were talking about where she could go and we finally had to just stop, because we were just "what ifing".
Then today I was still excited, until I realized that she is going to be GONE for 18 months. I will not be able to call her and say, "Guess what?" on a regular basis. And I felt sad. But only in a very selfish way. I still am glad that she has decided to go.
Fun stuff!
Love to you all.

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Wodin said...

I left you a comment, and then it disappeared. Anyway, Just think of all of the lovely blessings you will get. Besides, she will EVENTUALLY come home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home