http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/jdawg1311875/twoofus.jpg A Mother's Rant: Fun Times

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fun Times

The 4th of July was a success. Everyone that was over still has 10 fingers. The missionaries came over for the second year in a row. Technically Aloha 1st is suppose to have them over the first half of the month. Last year I asked them at church if they had any dinner appointments and they did not. This year I saw them at the parade and asked them and again they did not. What is wrong with Aloha 1st ward? Holidays are the most fun to have missionaries around.
I have to say, I HATE this thing on my forehead! I'm still not sure what to say to people. Tomorrow I will go in and have the plastic surgeon make it pretty. I'm assuming that I will still have a large bandage of some sort, so I will still get the "What did you do to your head?" questions. Stupid people.
Love to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home